Our vision is that Belarus and Ukraine are democracies and that its people live in justice and peace. Their human rights are protected by a vibrant and healthy civil society.
Libereco – Partnership for Human Rights is an independent German-Swiss non-governmental organisation that works to protect human rights, support civil society and vulnerable groups in Belarus and Ukraine. To achieve this, we…
- work closely with like-minded organisations and people on the ground.
- act according to the changing needs of civil society in the target countries.
- support our partners in healing, building and strengthening civil society.
- organise campaigns that denounce human rights violations, generate solidarity, and encourage actions.
- support victims of state violence.
- engage in transcultural human rights education.
- provide community based psychosocial support.
- provide humanitarian aid.