Please urge the Belarusian president Alyaksandr Lukashenka to release all political prisoners in Belarus immediately and unconditionally.
If you want to spread and send away appeal postcards, please write your address and the number of post cards you need to email@example.com
We will send you the post cards for free.
At the moment these people are behind bars for political reasons in Belarus:
- Ihar Alinevich, detained on 27 November 2010, sentenced to 8 years in prison
- Mikalai Dziadok, detained on 3 September 2010, sentenced to 5.5 years in prison
- Artsiom Prakapenka, detained on 17 January 2011, sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Yury Rubtsou, detained on 22 December 2014, sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Mikalai Statkevich, detained on 20 December 2010, sentenced to 6 years in prison
- Yauhen Vaskovich, detained on 17 January 2011, sentenced to 7 years in prison
Update 22.08.2015: Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenka released all political prisoners.